Thursday 8 May 2008

One hitout before i head down to Grafton


Had struggled through the week, with only a 6K Beach run from Currumbin Creek to Tallebudgera Creek and return as my only notable effort so far this week it was pretty much a case of just let my cold get rid of itself.
Thursday was finally feeling decent, so thought a reasonably solid hitout was the way to go, essentially the reverse of various parts of some of my standard runs, but certainly the steep uphill on Tallebudgera Connection Road made it a little more dangerous than with the traffic going up towards me. A little shorter than usual (only 2.5 Hours), but was enough to let me know that i was ready for another long race on the weekend.

1 comment:

Jaykay said...

Geez Kelvin you're just a machine!

Have a great race this weekend!

I'll be thinking of you as I'm doing my 'long' 26.5km run around a few hills!!